Husky Puppy's Colors (new member!)

2 hours ago, jmscott said:

Red. 

Red covers the entire spectrum of liver coloring. Everything from a near black to a near white, and can even appear grey in some lights. 

http://shca.org/shcahp5a.htm

@jmscott so even if my Smokey has a few almost black hairs between her reddish brown, she's still considered a 'red' because most of her nose and around the eyes are liver? She used to have the same coloring as Lucy when she was a pup, but got a bit darker now that she is almost 2...

40 minutes ago, Lucy's Mom said:

I love all these photos!! Lucy turns 4 months tomorrow - still as cute as can be! I'm so impressed with her temperament... She's been quite well behaved indoors and has learned her first commands! 

Anyways, here is a photo update!!

IMG_7616.thumb.jpg.5110ec28e72509984adaf

Also - She is huge!! She met a really small husky today and was almost the same height!! She is only 4 months and already weighs over 30lbs. Crazy... can't wait to see how big she gets :)

Oh my, what big ears she has gotten! Love the bat ears!!! Gorgeous blue eyes!!!