I have just ended.......

Marc

I have just ended day 5 (well, in an hours time I will have done) of being a non-smoker!!!!

Been determine to do this for a long time now, with half arsed attempts and excuses. This time I got it well in my head and Im not giving up smoking, I've GIVE up smoking.

• Like 4

One day at a time Marc.  Hang in there.  We are all in this together with you.

On 07/12/2015 at 6:23 AM, Clare70 said:

Well done! Maybe take some inspiration from your wife, that is one strong headed lady :)

Why thank you :) I'm 7 days and 22 hours without having a cigarette and doing great!  Might put a couple of lbs back on but I can loose them again :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sarah said:

Why thank you :) I'm 7 days and 22 hours without having a cigarette and doing great!  Might put a couple of lbs back on but I can loose them again :) 

Oh wow, I didn't realise you had given up too, I meant from a weight loss point of view ;)  Good luck to you both X

• Like 2

Just now, NOBELHOWLUC49 said:

One of the girls at work is using champax (think thats how you spell it) she has gone a week without smoking and she has no will power. :-) Good luck to both of you. :-)

it is Champix and that is what I used...brilliant stuff LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well done to you both.   

When I first packed up, people kept saying "oh you must feel so much better for it".   I was like "no, not really. Haven't noticed a single difference".  then one day I was late for work and had to run up the hill.  Normally I would make about ten steps before my lungs started burning but on this occasion I ran most of the way there!  I felt like forest gump, lol. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...