Treated myself.

Emma

43 minutes ago, Sarah said:

Oh that's lovely!  How long do they last for?  hang on wait this is me - it'll last 3 weeks then i'll kill it :rolleyes:

I can care for animals and kids at a push but give me a plant and i can guarantee it'll die lol

come on these things are so bad to kill off they only need a drop of water once a week....LOLOL

How long they're supposed to last and how long it will last are not necessarily the same thing, lol.   Garden plants I can care for but house plants are a challenge.   I am a known orchid murderer.  Been through so many, it's shocking!  Lol.   They should have a photo of me posted up in all the garden centres with the saying "do not sell house plants to this woman." Lol. 

But all that said.  I'm hopeful I can keep it alive until xmas at least.  It's a new challenge!  Lol, 

2 hours ago, Emma said:

How long they're supposed to last and how long it will last are not necessarily the same thing, lol.   Garden plants I can care for but house plants are a challenge.   I am a known orchid murderer.  Been through so many, it's shocking!  Lol.   They should have a photo of me posted up in all the garden centres with the saying "do not sell house plants to this woman." Lol. 

But all that said.  I'm hopeful I can keep it alive until xmas at least.  It's a new challenge!  Lol, 

We will need a photo every few days to prove it's alive lol