Crikey!!!

Emma

Well it's been another windy night so this morning I checked the neighbours rickety old fence before letting out the dogs and all was good.

When they were ready to come Inside I spotted that one of our fences is hanging over!

Thankfully both of them were more interested in coming inside for their breakfast rather than jumping into a neighbours garden but nonetheless they're strictly on supervised garden trips now until hubby can impact drill it back onto its post!

7e16a75638627f5672e0aed37f5ee179.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's really blowing half a gale round here.  Apparently in the south east there is a weather warning in place for today: gale force winds and torrential rain.  Oh joy!  

We managed to get the fence sorted out.  It was still attached to the post by one piece of wood but the rest of the panel had detached from that same piece so hence the hanging.  Needed to drill that solitary piece of wood back onto the horizontal wooden supports again.  

Thanks Rachael, yeah it's died down now over here.   Left a few people with broken fences though so the timber merchants will be in their element, lol. 

Hooe it's not too bad in Wales now so you can get that xmas wreath put up!  We put ours inside the porch coz I don't trust the neighbours not to pinch it! :o