Snow!

SimkasMom

Good Afternoon All!

Simka here barking that I hope all you Huskies and humans are doing well in this holiday season!  Well, mommy and I woke up this morning to the first major covering of snow.  About 2 or 3 inch thingies, according to mommy.  Not enough to roll around and make a snow dog angel, but plenty to get nice and wet and dirty up the living room rugs! :)  Heard my buddy GrizzLee's mommy sprained her ankle or foot some more from the Grizz accidently getting excited and pulling her over while she was trying to hang onto his leash :(  Rachel has been over taking care of him, so I'm sure everything is cool.  I guess she has these yummy yummy new nikes that the Grizz has been really hungry for and craving bad.  Think she watching him tomorrow so hopefully he gets lucky and she wears them over! :)

Simka