Goodbye Rex

Antonio

FB_IMG_1446878703630.thumb.jpg.085807fd6FB_IMG_1446878693518.thumb.jpg.8eef69be3

It's hard to let go......

Rex was 8 years old, been part of the family since he was 6weeks old. 

Of late he seemed to have some problems with his joints so was working with the vet to find a medication to suit his needs. He had the of day where he didn't want to run around but just lay quietly. On Tuesday 3rd of this month he was having what I thought one of these days but after 3days and swelling of his belly Thursday night he was straight to the vets Friday morning. They suspected internal bleeding and operated immediately only to be communicated that they found spleen tumour and several others. He wouldn't have lasted the next few days and had to let him go while he was under operating.

Wasn't ready for this, or any of my family...so my thoughts also go to all that loose there beloved pets and hope that the memories outweigh the loss with time.

Sunday I pick up a new pup Rocky, this will be a new beginning and not a replacement expected to fill that "void" left by Rex. Every pet is unique and can't be replaced. I know I can give Rocky a good home that's why I decided to have him in my family.

Sorry if it seems a rant, but at times we have to take life as it is and accept it.

Antonio

IMAG0959.thumb.jpg.70bfdf23839d5d4f5ea20