Sign in to follow this  
robke

Money well spent

because Iwan does not dry to well using towels we bought a blower to deal with that problem and offcourse we are using it on Alpha & Bindi as well..ohh my wish we bought one ages ago for drying the dogs after their walks...really if you have the money for it get one it will make your life so much easier..

spent € 100,- on this one  564231fd2ed97_waterblazer75.jpg.26d2b89d and loving it...

• Like 5

We have a unit like that.  Not to dry them off so much, but to strip out the fur that has let go when they blow their coats.

• Like 2

Just now, Mazz said:

We have a unit like that.  Not to dry them off so much, but to strip out the fur that has let go when they blow their coats.

going to use it for that as well...our unit has 1 cold and 1 warm and 1 hot setting..does the drying real quick...just have to watch out that it does not blow the dirt in your eyes...

• Like 1

I was gonna ask if it's one of those blowers that gets the fur off them when they're blowing. Heard a lot about them but the part when someone said "hope your neighbours like snowing season" worried me a bit. Mine definitely wouldn't appreciate that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

when the time comes I will do this in the enclosed area in front of our house and let rip and see what happens LOLOL...

• Like 3

I will look forwards to seeing the video!  Lol.   Perhaps I should try it and film the neighbours reaction! It could go viral!  Ha ha.

• Like 3

It's like it's snowing when i use mine on the boys when they're blowing their coats lol neighbours must love me! :rofl:

• Like 3

We have one of those, we also use it to get the dog hair out from under the fridge and stove also good to blow the hair out of my truck!!  :D

• Like 3

Use it to blow hair from the awning and crates on our camp (caravan)...

• Like 3