Money well spent

robke

because Iwan does not dry to well using towels we bought a blower to deal with that problem and offcourse we are using it on Alpha & Bindi as well..ohh my wish we bought one ages ago for drying the dogs after their walks...really if you have the money for it get one it will make your life so much easier..

spent € 100,- on this one  564231fd2ed97_waterblazer75.jpg.26d2b89d and loving it...

• Like 5

We have a unit like that.  Not to dry them off so much, but to strip out the fur that has let go when they blow their coats.

• Like 2

Just now, Mazz said:

We have a unit like that.  Not to dry them off so much, but to strip out the fur that has let go when they blow their coats.

going to use it for that as well...our unit has 1 cold and 1 warm and 1 hot setting..does the drying real quick...just have to watch out that it does not blow the dirt in your eyes...

• Like 1

I was gonna ask if it's one of those blowers that gets the fur off them when they're blowing. Heard a lot about them but the part when someone said "hope your neighbours like snowing season" worried me a bit. Mine definitely wouldn't appreciate that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I moved house when I started to study in another High School. During this period, I learned how to spend money more consciously and always be prepared if needed. I used to have a daytime part-time jobs near me and always be responsible. That year I bought myself a dog that I wanted. It is a Husky that I bought from France. I sent money by transfer, and it was the right decision. Now I can say that it was the best investment because I could realize my big dream, and now I have my best friend near me.