Happy Birthday Loki

Dan

My boy hit 2 today - and I could not be happier with him in my life. Was so concerned when I first got him as a puppy that he was going to be too much for me to handle, even considered returning him at the time .. but I think back to that now and question what I was thinking at the time, and how I could have ever even considered it.

When we had the husky meet at the offlead park the other day, I just let him straight off the lead and he went for a run around, greeted the other dogs etc. Every other dog that came along he greeted. Knew which ones he should probably avoid, and which ones were playful. Even got comments from a couple of people afterwards about how he was so well behaved going around greeting the other dogs, not showing any signs of aggression, avoiding the couple of small fights that broke out etc. Makes me really happy he's turned out how he has. Besides a bit of separation anxiety (fine with other animals, just can't be completely alone), he's turned out to be the perfect dog in every way. :lol:

Tonight he had some roast chicken for dinner, and a friend for a sleepover :)

DSC08519.jpg