Sign in to follow this  
Marc

UK Husky Camp 2016 Dates!!!

18 hours ago, Rachael_Astro said:

I can't get that week off work! so at the moment it looks like I will just be there for the weekend!

Dislike!!  Friday night to Sunday thought better than nothing  x

Yes defo :) a girl on my team already has the week booked off and there can only be one of us off at once. If I get moved to a different department though or if I get a new team, I can book the whole week off

• Like 3

thought I would bump this up for anyone who hasnt already seen it

• Like 3

I'm interested in coming with my two lunatics. Not sure if I can get the whole week off but I can certainly do a long weekend. I'll probably be camping, is it best getting an electric hook up or not?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BelleBot said:

I'm interested in coming with my two lunatics. Not sure if I can get the whole week off but I can certainly do a long weekend. I'll probably be camping, is it best getting an electric hook up or not?

I guess that would depend on  yourself and whether or not you need electric. I know a lot do so as they can plug a light in, phone chargers, tablets etc.

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:20 PM, BelleBot said:

If you have never been, I can tell you it is great fun. So nice to put faces to names. It was my first time last year and I am already booked and paid for this year. Personally, I cant be without electric. Need power for the beer fridge!

• Like 5

Beer fridge mucho importante....

• Like 1

Got to have power for the beer fridge!! :D

Plus there are 2 fields - 1 for elec hook up, one without - we're all on the one with hook up so - hmmmm you may want peace and quiet or you may want insane husky owners :D:D

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BelleBot said:

I'll go for the insane husky owners option :D

Good answer :D:D

• Like 2

We camp and we have the electric hook up. Like Marc says, it's good to be able to plug in a light and a fridge and charge your phone. :) 

We have booked our pitch by the way!!! Looking forward to it :) 

• Like 4

4 months to go :)

In the last week we have had someone come into the camp-site office and ask when Husky-camp is on don't know who it was I was informed by the girls in the office. 

Also someone ( I am presuming off here ) rang and tried to book our caravan for Husky-camp, Sue never asked there name Duhh :)

• Like 2

On 12/12/2015 at 0:30 PM, gryffindork83lou said:

We camp and we have the electric hook up. Like Marc says, it's good to be able to plug in a light and a fridge and charge your phone. :) 

We have booked our pitch by the way!!! Looking forward to it :) 

You booked the week ? 

14 hours ago, gryffindork83lou said:

Yes we've booked the week again :) 

Nice one Lou :)

• Like 1

It will be a shame but unless we get hold of a heap of money between now and then we will not be able to make it this year...train alone will be €500 to €550...:(:(

Just now, robke said:

It will be a shame but unless we get hold of a heap of money between now and then we will not be able to make it this year...train alone will be €500 to €550...:(:(

:o:(

1 hour ago, robke said:

:( 

2 hours ago, robke said:

:( 

Golf .....

Anyone want to join Richard, Phil, Chris ( Son ) and myself for a round one day ?

Its just a friendly walk around so anyone can come playing or not ( NO DOGS lol ) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dunc said:

Golf .....

Anyone want to join Richard, Phil, Chris ( Son ) and myself for a round one day ?

Its just a friendly walk around so anyone can come playing or not ( NO DOGS lol ) 

I'll pass because I'm crap at golf and you will laugh at me! Lol! Plus, the other half is going with you so I will be on dog duty! :) 

• Like 1

I don't get back off holiday until Friday 13th evening! And I still can't get the week off will definitely be there at the weekend though!

• Like 1

On 19/02/2016 at 7:38 PM, Rachael_Astro said:

I don't get back off holiday until Friday 13th evening! And I still can't get the week off emoji20.png will definitely be there at the weekend though!

Look forward to seeing you  Rachael :)

Them dates is creeping up.

Phil really needs to start storing up the Stella :P

• Like 3

On 19/02/2016 at 7:38 PM, Rachael_Astro said:

I don't get back off holiday until Friday 13th evening! And I still can't get the week off will definitely be there at the weekend though!

Look forward to seeing you  Rachael :)

You too Dunc!

• Like 1