shall we take down some bets?

robke

Oh blimey! I'm not sure whether to be happy or fearful! Lol. Love watching the snow fall, it's like a magical wonderland but the reality of not being able to drive or even walk anywhere without stacking it big time is annoying. I get cabin fever after a few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and some extra capt morgan just incase???  

of course :up:  :D

Edited by Andy

Today is the first day since the temperatures have gone above zero during the day since the heavy snowfall a few weeks ago. During the mornings we still have temperatures between -20 and -15 though. We survive just fine here. I'm sure you lot can do too, lol.

For a few hours today it was +1°C and it was warm enough that I didn't need a jacket... Meanwhile in the Netherlands the current headline is that it's predicted to be -0.1°C somewhere in the south during the night. A complete news article! I have never felt so much out of place... :rolleyes: