Staff Announcements

Marc

Hi All,

As you know, from time to time we change staff around on the site. Some people will be there for longer than others, some step down, some gain other interests, and some simply do not have the time. For us, this is a site that we own, but we do understand that it isn't for someone who has been asked to be staff and there will always come a time when these people simply either do not, or can not do it anymore.

You will now notice that the following people are now site sponsors

Bluewolf
Husky-Gunner
Storm
Val (Zebedee)

As always, I would like to thank each of you for the help you have given us over the years in building the site. Your time as staff has been very much appreciated.

Val, would just like to say, I know you haven't been around now for months and you have other interests which you re pursuing at the moment. But I wanted to say and extra thank you to yourself as you are one of the very few people who really has been here from the very beginning, and its massively appreciated.

Sad to see people step down.

But thank you all for the time and commitment you've freely given to this wonderful site. :clap:

Time passes like a whisper. Thanks to those who have set the standard which we rely on today. Great people have trekked before us. Thanks for showing us the way.

I'll be hanging around here and certainly won't go away, don't worry. But now that I'm pretty much fulltime sleddogs trainer in the far far north all of my time and energy is going to this. (Besides, I don't have any Internet here, just my phone so I wouldn't be able to any development either way). I had a great time being part of the staff and savoured every moment of it. In a way, being part of this forum has helped me be exactly where I am in life right now :)

I'll be hanging around here and certainly won't go away, don't worry. But now that I'm pretty much fulltime sleddogs trainer in the far far north all of my time and energy is going to this. (Besides, I don't have any Internet here, just my phone so I wouldn't be able to any development either way). I had a great time being part of the staff and savoured every moment of it. In a way, being part of this forum has helped me be exactly where I am in life right now :)

And that is what makes this a very, very special place.  Jos, I am so envious of you and what your are doing in your life right now.  All the best in whatever adventures bring you.  Looking forward, as always, to you next post and an update on what is happening in the World of Northern Huskies!