New sponsor - Dog & Spoon

Marc

Hi All,

I would like to introduce you to our new site sponsor, Dog & Spoon. 

Dog & Spoon is a dog hotel which in my opinion is more than just a simple boarding kennel for dogs. I can honestly say its a little hard to explain how cool this place looks in comparison to anything else you see around so I would encourage you to go and take a look for yourself at a place that really does look more quality than quantity.

http://www.dogandspoon.co.uk

@tonyb has also provided a video of the place owned by himself and Kathy for you to take a look at. (Cant believe you used that track Tony LOL)

Yeah me too. I used to watch that LOL

I remember I used to get upset and cry a bit everytime he ran off at the end because he had no family to love him.  lol.  

yeah, I know that is pretty soft.  :redface1: 

Anyways enough from me, as i'm sending this thread off topic, lol.   :mouthshut: 

Welcome to our new Sponsors :clap:

I've stayed in Human hotels that weren't as well appointed as this dog hotel. :P

• 1 month later...