Catchup-Long time no read

Maz51

Hi All

Hope you are all well and welcome newbies.

For some reason I've been cut off with no 'updates' popping up in my message box.

Tapatalk went seriously down and I lost touch with you all but have kept the voting going practically every day. #-news...

#Health been crap and life in general just too much but getting back.

#Just getting over a tum bug which has left me in bed nearly 3 days.

# Missed a town council seat by 16 votes in July and band gigs have been busy..didn't make yesterday's.

# This week has three practice nights with Fri Sat & Sun frickin' gigs incl small ensemble.

# My boat is missing me - (me too) need to strip down carburettor...and I hope to get a couple of runs out before it comes out end Sept or Oct and get through some Locks!

# I've now booked a twice monthly training session with Arctic Quest near me for my two and hopefully will have two areas in which to run them in the owner's or farmer's enclosed fields.

# I am joining UCSC (United Canine Sports Club) as membership includes insurance.

What's occurring with you'all?

PS HuskyFest here is March weekend to 11th I think...check out with Arctic Quest.

Maz 84574e6a6ecf3533981f106c1b51af82.jpgdbd3c37117b30a04b8a44962d1c01eb3.jpg897dd0c8b48d943c241f285d1db71eca.jpg9e078b505cc2fedf1ecf53a9398751e1.jpge71731c972dc16b6bc973cbcb72c8661.jpg71a5355bd1fd5887276fc4bf4c248dd9.jpg93e61e2a7104d9bb19f4fe74b8c2e590.jpgb4d4b2b3b40af31800c4662387a5587e.jpg????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The woofs & I made Ch 5 tv in Episode #10 on Dog Rescuers (played in August) when we were at HuskyFest in March when it was recorded.

I had no idea we had 12 odd clips of small fame (fortunately i had recorded it but forgotten!) as they were filming re rescue huskies and my two were so photogenic..The camera guy kept coming back.

I hope you're all well...

Robke, Emma et al...xxx

Hi Maz!  :wave:   sorry to hear you've been throughthe wringer a bit but it's great to have you back again.  :grouphug: 

P.s.  absolutely love the photo of Chester and Eski poking their heads out of the top of the boat.  Puts a smile on my face.  :D 

Edit:  oh and I spotted you on the telly!  I pointed you out to all of my family, lol. 

Edited by Emma