2 job interviews tomorrow

Alicia Doyle

I have 2 job interviews tomorrow. One is at doonbeg golf club. For accommodation, bar or waitressing. One is at the bellbridge for bar or waitressing. I need lots of advice on what questions I will be asked and what answers I can give as I always get stuck on the answer part. Second question I have experience in accommodation, did waitressing for 2 days n hated it so much I was crying in the bathrooms, I really want bar work. How do I convince them to give me bar work when I've no experience. And also wearing black trousers black ankle boots but what top should I wear? 037cda3e985a72f6746d7eb879224036.jpg Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Good luck Alicia!  xxx

It's a bit late now but I liked the pink top. 

I'm not sure what kind of questions they tend to ask in the hospitality industry but an enthusiastic reply is usually appreciated.  If you're truly after bar work then personally I would be letting them know outright that this is where your heart lies but having worked in a pub briefly myself, I can assure you it's not easy work.  You do tend to have to diffuse a fair few arguments and deal with stroppy people who are intoxicated and therefore not exactly able to be reasoned with or think logically.  You also get those who view you as a challenge.  Determind to 'pull' the barmaid.  Flattering at first, irritating after a while, lol.

Anyways Alicia.  Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for.  xxx