Happy Gotcha Day Mishka!

Frenchie

3 years ago today I adopted my little lady. She was a nervous wreck about her previous owner leaving and was so shy. :( She was at the awkward lanky 1 year old husky stage and lets not get started on her training and seperation anxiety issues. She has grown into such a wonderful dog, with quite a track record that people hardly believe me when I tell them that I rehomed her. So happy gotcha day Mishka and heres to many more together! :D ae904348a205766178932a8eb118a526.jpg543f32ebab5803878af6aa43094b9ff2.jpg First day home 146c9e51995e9f4a8d91a96eae15f2b6.jpgc977c84ab999f641d63b90de787f7186.jpg Now in France. :)

Well done.  Mishka is such a calm and well mannered lady, that when he met her even ice had a hard time finding something to grumble about and that's saying something!  He used to grumble at everyone!  Lol.

Happy gotcha day Mishka!  Xxx

Edited by Emma

Well done.  Mishka is such a calm and well mannered lady, that when he met her even ice had a hard time finding something to grumble about and that's saying something!  He used to grumble at everyone!  Lol.

Happy gotcha day Mishka!  Xxx

Thank you so much Emma, aw bless his heart, he is a lovely boy. :)

Happy gotcha day indeed...you could not have found a better home Mishka....

Thank you that means a lot! :)

Well done she looks so much more confidant

Thank you! It makes me feel wierd when I look at her on the first photos, she did look so anxious. :(