Tattoos.

Emma

Been thinking for a few years now of getting a tattoo done to symbolise my dogs. I won't lie, I'm not the best with pain, lol. But I'm sure I can suck it up and deal with it. I've had two kids after all! Ha ha. This is what I'm currently leaning towards. Placemat on my side I think. e90e30570b4cfe2fce2799fb7ea627f2.jpg I've also seen a few geometric style wolf faces that I think would look good placed on your back in the top centre. I like difficult and time consuming patterns, lol. Don't really make it easy on myself, do I?!

Nice I have not got one but my son has one on his side and he did say that it hurt like .....(blanks to be filled in) it hurt a lot more then the others he has got...

Looks good! Nah, it doesn't hurt much really, in fact it can feel quite therapeutic LOL - but I may just me a masochist. Over bones definitely is more sensitive, so bear that in mind when thinking about a location.

Thanks.  I'll definitely bare that info in mind.  Maybe a change of location is in order, lol. 

Thighs are good if you want to be able to cover it. Shoulder blades as well :D

I've got one on my back two o. My stomach and one on my wrist not gonna lie they all hurt and all went over bone (not hard on me really haha) however it isn't to bad and is bearable and worth it :)

love the design you have put up 

• 2 weeks later...