7 month old puppy not eating

I have a 7 month old male husky and the last week he doesn't seem very interested in his food. Normally we feed him twice a day but this last week the food we put down for him in the morning seems to last him all day. I'm not sure if maybe he is bored of his food or if it is because it has been so hot outside or if he just doesn't need to eat as much anymore. He is still very active and playful and not showing any signs on feeling ill so is this something I should be concerned with? (p.s. this is also my first dog so any information/help would be greatly appreciated!)

I wouldn't worry too much yet.  Mine goes through fits of eating.  My vet wanted me to decrease her food so she would eat more regularly but she still doesn't always finish her meal.  Husky's as a breed are notoriously good at regulating their own metabolism and can also be finicky eaters.

If his behavior hasn't changed and he isn't loosing a lot of weight (more than a couple of pounds) I would just wait and see what happens. If his behavior changes, his stools change consistency, he looses weight, or this goes on for a month or so  I would see a vet and possibly have the thyroid looked at. 

Learn from mistake though if you think about changing his food don't buy a big bag of the new food like I did. (That was a big duh on my part) If he ends up not liking it you have a lot of food just sitting around.

Huskies are amazing dogs.  They seem to have an internal clock that controls their metabolism and often times, they can go for several days without eating and not miss a beat.  So, I'd not get too overly concerned.  Just keep an eye on things, be mindful of what is the norm for your dog and if something is out of the norm, then take note and the steps needed to ensure things are still where they need to be.  And above all, WELCOME!  Got pics?

I would not worry too much either.  Nikko would (and still does) go through this and won't eat his morning food.  I don't free feed, and after 5 minutes I will put his bowl away (I have to otherwise the other two will eat it!), and add his evening meal to it. 

If he shows signs of being lethargic, or goes for more than a couple days without eating then I would be concerned.  But for now I think you are good.