Overprotective Behavior?

So today I was out on a jog with Freya, and we stopped on our way home where a woman who lives near me was in the garden with her dog (an adorable fat lab haha), and it was all going well until I put my hand through the bars of their gate to stroke Meg (the woman's dog), and Freya snapped at her... It wasn't a snarl or anything too aggressive, it was more of a mini lunge and a quick grumble/bark... She's never done it before, and she's such a happy-go-lucky, friendly kind of dog that I wasn't expecting it. Plus, I've heard everywhere that Husky's aren't the most protective dog, so I was kind of shocked. 

It was fine, the woman and I just found it quite funny, and they got along quite well, sniffing and playing but as soon as I called Meg over to me and she began licking me or whatever, Freya just snaps at her ;'D 

Anyone else ever had this experience? Is it anything I should be worried about? 

I'm just putting it down to her being a jealous moo haha ;') 

Yep I am sure my current husky  woud do that, she is the most jealous moo going, it's obviously protective though and very funny although I try and hide my laughs. She is very 'me' orientated, strange because none of my other snowdogs have been.

Yes,

One day on a walk and before I had noticed what is going on Cheza tackled a bulldog that was charging me.  Normally, I protect her but before I could do anything she got in between me and the bull dog, tackled it, and pinned it. Owner came right over and picked up his dog.  No one was hurt thankfully.  I was shocked since she is by far the most friendly and playful dog I have ever had. Just goes to show you how good dogs can be about sensing danger.

I think she's 'me oriented' too tbh but I think that's because I'm the only one in the house who gives her care and attention and mothers her haha 

my family love her, but they aren't dog people, so she's my responsibility 99% of the time. 

This wasn't dangerous, the dog was lovely and I was just patting it, but she just kinda snapped and kinda got in between me and the dog hahah she's so jealous 

I think it's sweet though