Eisa -UPDATE- The Final Hours

You did all you could, and gave her a beautiful 4 years, now she's roaming pain free over the rainbow bridge, don't be sad, be happy cos you made her last 4 years joyful by saving her from a shelter and gave her the life every dog should get, doesn't matter that it was shortened, cos it's the quality that matters.

Dave, been away from the forum for a while now and sadly this is the first thread I've read.  It saddens me so much to have caught up with Eisas illness though it must pale to how you must be feeling right now.

I'm struggling to find the right words to say so probably better I say nothing. 

Sending out a virtual hug to you and your family.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Only just seen this and I was so upset... although the dates read 2015 it is still raw... I miss my Westies still who passed within six months of each other (my girl #13++ with pancreatic Ca my older boy @15++ with lameness, confusion and incontinence, which really upset him.)
Hugs...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app