Drinking a lot of water

Logan has been drinking a lot of water over the last few days. Put it down to the sudden hot spell we seem to be having. But it is cool in the house and he is drinking during the night as well. So much so, he as been bursting when I get home from work and we have had a couple of accidents overnight. He is blowing his coat still. He is eating normally and stools are fine.

Do you think it just down to the weather and blowing his coat? Otherwise I'll get him up the vets to be sure.

now its hot weather time I put a lump of Rock Sulphur in the water bowl helps the dogs out can be purchased from most pet shops for a couple quid at most you a box should last you a year or two

Gums not guns ... sorry sent via husky howls

His guns are good, firm, muscular, covered in fur! His gums are same colour as always, press them and colour comes back instantly, so not dehydrated. Had a great walk tonight, he is now enjoying some boiled chicken.

Rock Sulphur in the water it speeds Hydration and helps cool the blood so they will drink less water as it refreshes them faster it can also help with minor skin complaints too

lol my husky boy did that first day and spat it out now it sits in his bowl. I have hell my family have been using rock sulphur for as long as I can remember just make sure its pet shop rock sulphur I hate to say the brand name as most of the products are rubbish but Shirley's do it

you can also crush it mix with oil to make a paste and brush on the skin to treat irritated skin rashes. lots of uses a lot of the old home remedies work but have fallen out of fashion thanks to so called modern harsh drugs that are expensive. why spend big bucks on a fancy bottle of stuff when a couple quid and some time will do the same thing some times better than the stuff from the vets

Growing up on a farm I have seen and done a lot and when living in Scotland had to be semi self sufficient as we could get snowed in for several weeks at a time and the closest vet being some 40 miles away cross country. So I had a fully stocked vet cabinet