1000 Island Camping

SibeHush

Took Dakota down to join the family at 1000islands for the weekend.

_DSC0215_(Copy).thumb.jpg.8c9af52bfc671a

Dakota laying at the edge of my grandparents camp site ^

_DSC0231_(Copy).thumb.jpg.9eea13cb515eb9

Taken within the first 30minutes on the canoe... she wouldn't sit down ^

_DSC0233_(Copy).thumb.jpg.2df52257628735

My sister and mother were in the other canoe and called Dakota's name to get her attention... following the picture Dakota almost jumped over the side to get to them but I stopped her just in time. I didn't want the task of pulling her back in the Canoe... chances are I'd have flipped it. lol. ^

_DSC0251_(Copy).thumb.jpg.e8a7c411dd472f

After three or so hours she relaxed allot and was laying down with her head resting on the side of the canoe ^

IMG_2878_(Copy).thumb.jpg.f63dd460ecc34c

We dubbed this tiny little thing... "Pee Island"... 10 guesses why. ^

Edited by SibeHush

Very nice....

Thanks robke

Gorgeous.  We have family who live in Canada, they're not far from huntsville (ontario) and I absolutely love visiting them when we can afford the flights.  Such a beautiful place.  :)

Ohh how nice it would be to be rich and travel as the whims take us... the places we would go.

Huntsville is a nice place. Algonquin Park is just a skip and jump away... I'd be camping every weekend if I lived in Huntsville.

Thanks robke

Ohh how nice it would be to be rich and travel as the whims take us... the places we would go.

Huntsville is a nice place. Algonquin Park is just a skip and jump away... I'd be camping every weekend if I lived in Huntsville.

Oh wow, you must be close to our family then. They live about 30 minutes away from Algonquin park. We went there and saw a few moose. Hubby actually lived for a few years in Canada when he was a teenager. Went to Huntsville high school. He really wants to go back one day.

Oh wow, you must be close to our family then. They live about 30 minutes away from Algonquin park. We went there and saw a few moose. Hubby actually lived for a few years in Canada when he was a teenager. Went to Huntsville high school. He really wants to go back one day.

I'm not 'very' close to Huntsville. It's about a 3hour drive for me with good traffic (never is good traffic going through Toronto).

I was inferring that 'if' I lived in Huntsville,.. I'd be camping every weekend due to it's close proximity to Algonquin park. It's really is quite gorgeous out there.