Been gone a while...

Bambi92

Hi all :) 

Havent been on for a while a lot has changed some for the better some not so much. 

Dogs are all well, still brats haha! 

My son is doing well he's almost Two already time goes by so fast why can't kids stay small :P 

I have a new partner which would have to be one of the best decisions I've made in a very long time as hard as it is at the moment with everything that's going on with him I couldn't be happier to have found someone that makes me happy and that shares a lot of the same interests as I do.

Now for a few photo a few of Sasha, Dozer and a random one of me.

image.thumb.jpg.92145712163c2c990a9ac3be

random photo of me the only day I've felt good about myself only to be put down after I got off the train to the point where I had to punch a wall :(

image.thumb.jpg.6f4ebc48c8348ffe2b98636b

my babies 

image.thumb.jpg.301ff3a8d3b0d7d75436b672

sasha made herself comfy on my bed

image.thumb.jpg.3b90b75effb220f2ef0198fd

sasha and part of my son lol

image.thumb.jpg.bd1c5c3f11e1d2c96b406aca

she moved my blanket like that I think she was attempting to make a barricade but it didn't work well.

Hope everyone is doing well I'll try and stick around a while longer this time round.

Really liking the new layout of the forum as well I can see it without my glasses yay! Haha

Edited by Bambi92