Keiko Now Has Her Wings

Have not been on here much as life had a habbit of getting in the way but it is with a very sad heart I say that my beloved Keiko got her wings just over a month ago. she was only 6 years old, her kidneys gave out on her and my only option was to put her to sleep, I was with her but it was the hardest thing I have ever haad to do, but it was fer her, not me, and to say I am devistatied is an understatement (I'm weeping as I type this)

I will have another husky (even if I hve been told no more) once I can find a breeder in the southern end of UK (and have the cash of course) as I don't drive so need to find one I can travel to easily.

R.I.P my beautiful girl - give them hell and y ou are much loved and even more missed.

Gaz

It is never easy. She is free now. There will always be a part of her in your heart.