Upgrade - This Weekend

Marc

Hi All,

You have seen things regarding the update from me for a while now. I will be upgrading the forum this weekend to the newest version of the software.

Please bare in mind the following things:

• This is not a small upgrade and will take me a good few hours to process through before I can put the site back online
  • When the site comes back online, there will be bits of issues here and there which I will still be addressing
  • There will be items which will not return instantly on the site. They will return eventually but some of these are still being written.

When you do come back online, you will need to log in with your display name or email address. If you are not sure on your passwords etc, then now would be a good time to change or reset your password so that you know what it is when we return.

If you know nothing about the upgrade, first of all where have you been? LOL, secondly you can find out about it here

We will be offline from at some point Saturday morning UK time.

See you on the other side.

Never mind beer for him - if it doesn't go well and gets annoyed it's ME that will need alcohol for putting up with him  :rofl:

Book a flight right now my dad would not mind an extra person at housewarming...:D

So Saturday morning UK time, is like middle of the night Central US time, so I should be good.  When I awake on Saturday, I will have something to look forward to with anticipation.

Never mind beer for him - if it doesn't go well and gets annoyed it's ME that will need alcohol for putting up with him  :rofl:

well if things do go wrong remember this old African saying

post-13086-0-08901300-1434717766_thumb.j