Lost My Siberian Husky...found!!!!!!!

bwap

My husky slipped her harness (little Houdini) and my daughter and I are devastated.  Please could you take a moment to look at her poster, thank you

post-13119-0-16748100-1433806675_thumb.j

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My heart goes out to you...don't lose hope and don't give up the search but also make sure to take care of yourself during this stressful time.  Despite what we witness on the news, the world is generally full of good people who want to do the right thing so I am hopeful you and your daughter will be reunited with Kia Maria.

Thank you everyone.  As you all know, they are a hardy breed and can run for miles, I just pray she misses us enough to hold still and be caught to come home x

Going out of my mind, but people like you all are helping me get through this, I just want her home so I can give her some much needed tlc xx

FOUND!! She had gone through the woods, cross country over many fields, into more woods, then an industrial estate only to then be hit by a train..BUT!..two men saw the moment it happened, got her to the vets and miraculously she has only severe bruising and has needed a quarter of her tail amputated.  She is eating, drinking, everything! Though naturally is tired and skittish when going outside, but we have been told that we may have her home today or tomorrow.  Thank you so much for the kind words of support and encouragement, it has meant so much.  I am buying a Houdini harness for when she is well enough to use it!!!!

post-13119-0-91319700-1434267571.jpg

Man the gods of luck were looking after her to have been hit by a train and getting off so lightly

I wish her a speedy recovery and hope you will stick around I would also recommend getting her a

simple nylon collar and use a link strap to connect Harness and Collar together for added security.

something like the picture below will allow you to connect both together so if she does slip the

harness your still attached to the collar. The one I have shown has a ring in the middle allowing

to clip between the harness and collar or direct to the harness.

Indi dog who advertise to the right on this site may sell them or even make one for you

post-13086-0-83392600-1434268127_thumb.j

Oh wow, that is brilliant news!

Such a naughty girl putting you through that, so glad she's home.

Sass dog equipement make a lead with a double end clip, one for harness and one for collar, so if one fails you have the other as back up.