On Way Home

Clare70

As some may know I have been away for a week visiting my daughter in Spain. As I type this I'm sitting in my seat waiting to take off.

I've really missed my hubby and of course the dogs, haven't been away from them for over a year.

I wonder if they've missed me [emoji1].

Thanks for your kind words :)

Hubby brought Maiya to the aiport to meet me, they were walking up and down the outside of arrivals as I went outside, I had no idea he was bringing her. It was lovely to see her walking at a distance, watching her sniffing random stuff unaware I was there,  Hubby then spotted me and headed towards me but not drawing Maiya to my attention. Once we reached each other we stopped. For a moment Maiya didn't really notice it was me, then all of a sudden her tail started wagging and she began to sniff me. Then she made a crying sound and jumped up at me.  We had a quick cuddle as I think it was all a bit much for her.

When I got home the boys were a bit of a different story. Snowy did his usual jumping up and Harry did lots of licks and sniffs, of course accompanied by lots of tail wagging. Harry isn't a particularly affectionate dog usually but on this occasion he showed lots of interest in me :)  Snowy was as daft as ever :)