New Series Of 'man Down'

Emma

Missed the 1st series.

If you can find it you really should see it. It was brilliant. Rik Mayall absolutely stole the show as the crazy nutty father. My favourite was when he dressed in a bear suit and hid in the back seat of his son's car. Ot when he snuck into his sons room when he was sleeping and woke him up with a punch and judy hand puppet, lol.

I'm not sure if it'll be your cup of tea or not but if you can catch a look at the first series it's worth a look. The father son relationship between Greg Davies and rik Mayall was hilarious. Rik was constantly launching himself across the room at his son and wrestling him then acting innocent when the mum walked in. His regular punch and judy shows were slightly warped but very amusing. Lol

I'm not sure if it'll be your cup of tea or not but if you can catch a look at the first series it's worth a look. The father son relationship between Greg Davies and rik Mayall was hilarious. Rik was constantly launching himself across the room at his son and wrestling him then acting innocent when the mum walked in. His regular punch and judy shows were slightly warped but very amusing. Lol

Don't sound like it TBH   :rolleyes: