July Husky Of The Month Competition

Jay

This months topic is "Cool Dogs". Show us how your Huskies stay "cool" in the summer! One entry per dog, or one group photo. Entries accepted through Saturday, June 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so given the forum upgrade today, I am extending this competition through next week to give everyone time to get used to it (also, we have like 4 entries :( )

So, entries will be accepted through June 27th.

does it have to be a husky lol I could take a picture of my shepherds favourite place to sleep in hot weather

its the bathtub

damn dog sleeps in it but try getting him in it when its bath time

People thought I was joking but my She[herd is nuts lol he sleeps in the bathroom not just in the room but in the Bathtub who said dogs hate baths lol

I had been working and my clothing was damp so I dumped them in the tub whilst I went to get a fresh set came back and found the screwball was

cooling off in the coldest room in the house

2015-06-25_16.46.00.thumb.jpg.4bbf275f81

Edited by PaulG
forgot to add the picture lol

People thought I was joking but my She[herd is nuts lol he sleeps in the bathroom not just in the room but in the Bathtub who said dogs hate baths lol

I had been working and my clothing was damp so I dumped them in the tub whilst I went to get a fresh set came back and found the screwball was

cooling off in the coldest room in the house

2015-06-25_16.46.00.thumb.jpg.4bbf275f81

What is his name?   For now I will just put him on the poll as Shepherd...you can PM me with his name since this thread will be locked, or reply on the Poll thread