I'm just wondering about this...

We have a 8-9 month old blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Lexi, and I've just started to notice that she has darker blue spots on her...

Is this normal and just how her markings are, or should I be worried?

Thank you for any advice xxx

Haha thanks ^_^

She's such a soft dog as well. Loves a cuddle from anyone x

Yeah that's what I thought tbh, I've messed around with them and they just look like little spots of fur to me x can't help worrying though haha x

Yeah, just worrying over nothing I think. It's so cute, they're like Dalmatian spots! ^_^

&Aw I just saw the Bings 2001-2014 thing :( I'm sorry she passed xx She looks like she lived a long and happy life though x 

Yeah, Staffies are beautiful. Like pitbulls, they get a bad wrap because of the pathetic idiots who have them as a status symbol and don't properly raise them :/ x

Yeah, just worrying over nothing I think. It's so cute, they're like Dalmatian spots! ^_^

&Aw I just saw the Bings 2001-2014 thing :( I'm sorry she passed xx She looks like she lived a long and happy life though x

Yeah, Staffies are beautiful. Like pitbulls, they get a bad wrap because of the pathetic idiots who have them as a status symbol and don't properly raise them :/ x

He was a good dog , he was around 16/17 when he passed , we rescued him when he was 3 years old , totally agree my bings was clearly abused n then he was dumped n found as a stray yet he loved everyone and everything :-) really hope to have another like him one day , he had a great personality

Moved this to other pets and breeds section for you.

Like the others have said it looks like a colouration pattern, were any in the litter brindle Or spotted coloured? I know that the spots dont look like brindle as hes a blue staffy but maybe more like a dapped effect? My staffy Brooke has lots of skintags (little warts) that grew when she got old. Seems to be a fair few staffys who get the same thing. She also snores loud! Lol.