...becoming A Little Too Close To The Toys

I'll try to phrase this as delicately as I can. Mackenzie humps her toys... Emphasis on the HER. Lol, I had a male dog before and he would hump his toys which then I just brushed it off as him being male or whatever. But now my female pup is doing it! She has a stuffed bunny and at the same time that she is biting its head, she'd be on top of it humping it! Her daddy and I just watch, unsure whether or not to correct this behavior. I'm thinking it could just be dominance over her toys but... It's still weird lol. And she didn't do this before; she started humping her toys, and mainly just that bunny, when she got to about 2 and a half months old.

Should I stop it? Should I just let it be? Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that my baby girl has a bunny boyfriend??? Lol

Puppies often hump each other during play. As a matter of fact lol, its even common with pack mates who play a lot when they are older too. I wish in our case it was just a toy bunny...but instead it ends up being that kiyah humps her canine pack mates during play every once in a great while. It seems to be her way of saying "ha-ha, girls rule and boys drool"

It has never ended up causing a serious issue of any kind. the boys just snort in disappointment and take off to wrestle around with each other.

Hidden

Humping happens for all sort of reasons. Really some aren't even known. Sometimes when I have a bitch in heat they will take turns humping each other brains out. It doesn't hurt anything. Its a personal choice whether you wish to curb this habit.

Ronin did this to a toy at around 4 -5 months old, it was his favourite toy and I believe it was done as a comforting "exercise" he grew out of it by 6 months. Dog humping can also sometimes be a nervous reaction. 

I could be wrong, but I don't think females really get any sexual pleasure like you're thinking. So I doubt the humping would be because of that. This sounds very crude, but there's nothing really on her underside that would cause the humping to be fun in that way.

With that being said, when my male would try to hump the pillows in his crate, I locked the pillow away. It just bothered me, ha.