Two Today!

Jase

Well thank you Jase, for your level-headed, informative posts that help out when someone has a question that needs an above average response. (What did I just say?).

I thought this was a "Ronin is 2 today!" post and I got really confused for a second 'cause both of our dogs are born on the same date iirc lol

LOL - I thought it might cause some confusion  :up:

Well thank you Jase, for your level-headed, informative posts that help out when someone has a question that needs an above average response. (What did I just say?).

Thanks Dave, that is very kind of you mate, much appreciated  :)

Well done for putting up with us for over 700 days mate :D

:up: Many thanks Andy

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jason!  :)

well it is true...slippery elm here has top place on the doggy shelf...

Thanks mate, and yeah the slippery elm really is a must in my opinion  :)

How time flies :)

Here's to many more :)

Many thanks Clare  :)

Not been a member even for a year yet but have appreciated muchly the info I have gathered from your posts.  Oh and your support and your pics and your great epic's of Ronin at the Park with Tigger.   :worship:    :clap:    :P

So I am a little sad I have not had the full benefit of the 2 years of the Great Jase/Ronin Adventure.  :D   :cry1:  :D 

Not been a member even for a year yet but have appreciated muchly the info I have gathered from your posts.  Oh and your support and your pics and your great epic's of Ronin at the Park with Tigger.   :worship:    :clap:    :P

So I am a little sad I have not had the full benefit of the 2 years of the Great Jase/Ronin Adventure.  :D   :cry1:  :D

Oh wow, thanks so much Kati, that is very kind of you and very much appreciated  :)