Indi-Dog Discounts For Husky-Owners Members!

Sarah

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, SamK said:

I will try it. Hope I won't be disappointed...

We actually get all our stuff from indi-dog, thats how they ended up sponsoring the site. Good gear, and more importantly friendly people to deal with

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 04/06/2017 at 7:02 PM, RJWR said:

Is delivery still 4 weeks? im about to order some items, but im fairly impatient so 4 weeks is quite a wait. 

My last order was just over 4 weeks I think. It all depends how many orders Sid has in so maybe text her and see what the current waiting time is? She makes everything by hand and it's well worth the wait, it's better quality than anything I have bought in shops

I got some bits from Sid a few years back.  I have to say to this day they are holding up fantastically well. Saying that they could do with a wash but that's just me being lazy, lol.   Definitely worth the wait imo.  👍🏼👍🏼

Edited by Emma
Coz I got too excited and hit post before proof reading, lol
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've done an order today, hudini ultra with handle and extra ring, new collar with a built in tag, I have to say Sid is so helpful, even when I had to text her endlessly with questions as I kept forgetting to add stuff, she said wait time is down to 3 weeks maybe 2!!! Whoop! [emoji3][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Oh, and a walking belt, so I can start running with her ( when I say run its more like a steady jog!!!) [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 2