Muuchee

I know that he wasn't a Husky, but he was a wonderful part of our family for 8 years. MuuChee and our Kallie had this really amusing love- hate relationship, and she was so tender with him the last few weeks as he got weaker, even bringing him bits of food and laying next to him to help keep him warm.

Our 17 year old Rag doll- Himalayan cross kitty passed away after being pretty sick with a really bad asthma related infection. We sent him over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon after it became really apparent that he wasn't going to recover from this. 

Run free, my little old man, I'll miss you, every day.

:( 

Is it possible that our Kallie is mourning for MuuChee? She is off her food and has been making a little woofling noise in her throat and looking for him all over the house. She found one of his toys and has been carrying it around, normally she would tear it to bits in an instant. And has been a real suck, has herself glued to me, every time I take a step, she will. This is really unusual for her as I am NOT her favorite human.

post-7402-0-66805600-1428417397_thumb.jp

our Kallie with MuuChee's toy. It does look like she has been sucking on it. She does that with her own toys when she feels sucky.

post-7402-0-47906000-1428596416_thumb.jp