Every Saturday

Guinnessman

Every Saturday we visit a local independent pet shop. We go there as they have an enclosed field where Logan gets to spend an hour tearing it up with his best friend Scooby the black lab. Then we have to have a pint at my local who let us shut off the garden so they can both run free.

I always feel guilty as we spend very little, so today when he showed me his new Dragons Den ice cream for dogs, I bought one expensive pot. 160ml at £2.99

I'll let you know what he thinks of it tomorrow, today he will be treated with left over steak.

post-12037-0-47894400-1427564600_thumb.j

, if you get the time when you cook chicken ect freeze the juices in an ice tray they love them an they do not get the runs there is a pet shop nr me that sells cupcakes and popcorn on a chew diped in doggy choc  whot we buy for or babys lol