First Computer

Marc

Here is a good one.

I know for many of you your first computer may have been a PC, however for most probably not. So what was the first PC that you had?

For me it was the excellent Atari 65XE with a massive 64k of memory LOL

post-1-0-73758800-1427208484.jpg

Mine was a Commodore Vic20 circa 1979

With an outstanding 4k of memory

vic20.jpg

My first computer was a BBC B+ 64K. It is still at my parents' house somewhere. I have a BBC B at home which, once I have finished decorating the lounge, I will be plugging into the 55" TV to play Chuckie Egg.

My first (personal) computer was a PC (Pentium 1), but the first computer we had in the house was this baby...complete with a PRINTER!  :jawdrop: 

MacII.jpg

Macintosh II

We still have it, its in a box downstairs in the basement. Its a little grimy, but it works perfectly!

My first computer was a BBC B+ 64K. It is still at my parents' house somewhere. I have a BBC B at home which, once I have finished decorating the lounge, I will be plugging into the 55" TV to play Chuckie Egg.

Chuckie Egg! Best game on the 'B' ever. Which was my second computer. First was a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 16k. Colour and Sound built in!

Bring back Manic Minor

1986 my husband at the time had I think an Atari or Commodore.  I used to play an Alien game on it, and when I went into Labour in January 87 and had that amazing stuff laughing gas I talked about it whilst laughing my head off.  They thought I was nuts especially when I started asking for a mars bar as well.

There was also a sports game where you used the joy stick or the key pad. 

• 1 month later...