Linda

Marc

Hi all,

Just a quick message to let people know that Linda has now stepped down as moderator on the forum.

Linda has clearly been an excellent member of staff on this site and has been on staff since very very early days, however it has come to the point when she simply hasn't got the time anymore to do it. She's gone through camps with us, meets, shows, and many many other things that we have done over the years so I would personally like to say thank you for that and you have made a massive difference to this forum as a whole over the years.

Time moves on for people. Something we all learn on here and has happened to a fair few others who have been staff at one time or another. It can be hard work and needs a lot of time to put in. Its not generally something that people can do forever so although she may have been a little quieter over the past few months now, I hope people can appreciate just how much Linda particularly has put in to the forum, as its a lot.

Just want to extend my thanks and gratitude to Linda for all that she has done in support of not only this forum, but also its members and their Huskies.  She at times, had a lot on her plate.  Enough that would bury most people, but somehow she was able to get through it.  So my hat goes off to Linda.  She will be missed, but not forgotten, and she will always have a page or two in the history of this forum.  Best of luck to you Linda.

Linda and hubby Dave (Valhalla) were the first people we met from the forum.

they gave us as fledgling Husky owners massive amounts of advice, help and encouragement.

Thanks Linda you're a star.

Sad to see you drop out of being staff, however we know how much you've had on your plate the last few years.

Don't be a stranger, hun :)