Can't Believe That I Forgot!

Jay

February 2, 2012:

The first day of the rest of my life :D

That is the day I took a drive and came home with this little bundle of joy.  (And yes, that is him taking a wee on the rug)

post-7184-0-40295700-1424900748_thumb.jp

And this is him now, all grown up!

post-7184-0-72417500-1424900903_thumb.jp

Happy 3rd "gotcha" day, Nikko (better late than never!)

Awwww Happy gotcha day !!!!  Make sure daddy makes up for neglecting your gotcha day celebration!!!!!!  ;)

Tell him you'd like a new leash and harness, nice brush and some tasty treats followed by a long walk :D and a squishy bed and new toys

ahahaha  well, he would eat the bed, and it is been below zero forever so he might have to wait a couple months :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe some chicken :up:

Awwww Happy gotcha day !!!!  Make sure daddy makes up for neglecting your gotcha day celebration!!!!!!   ;)

Tell him you'd like a new leash and harness, nice brush and some tasty treats followed by a long walk :D and a squishy bed and new toys

Chicken? Chicken's good. Add a couple of ribeyes while you are at it, and all will be forgiven.