We Could All Make A Fortune!

Val (Zebedee)

look what someone is selling on Fleabay - why aren't we all doing it?? 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fur-Siberian-husky-/261760877355?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf22a032b

I do actually send mine to a girl in Liverpool who spins it but there is a second girl I know who is asking for it to make cushions etc with. Perhaps I should start charging, I'd make a fortune with 4 blowing their coats :lol:  

Here's the description in case the ad finishes:

Lovely beautiful white Siberian Husky fur courtesy of Milo. This fur can be found all over our house and I'll be more than happy to get rid of it.  Our beautiful Husky Milo is shedding a coat ready for spring and leaves trails of this white fluffy stuff everywhere. You too could break your back hoovering every day and enjoy finding it everywhere. You will find it in your food , on your clothes ( especially entertaining if you wear black for work and go out looking like a Dalmatian) , or maybe when you go the toilet and you look in horror thinking you are growing grey pubic hair and begin to feel old until you realise it's husky hair and somehow got in your underwear. It's great for allergy sufferers too and never ceases to make you sneeze. So be warned if you suffer from incontinence as you'll sneeze and might wet your pants. Over all this only last 6 weeks so get your orders in . Dog NOT for sale as we love him and he's our family , just the mound of hair . You to could have a furry home! 

and it didn't sell :P

Just goes to show you that it takes a special, unique, and non-run of the mill type of person to appreciate the discarded fur of a Husky.