Lee - Husky Gunner

Marc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all very much for your well wishies its going to be a long hard road to recovery due to the amount of pain I am in already been told I will never get full use of my arm again which at 33 years of age is hard to take I have to go to the hospital every 2 weeks to have this stupid bionic arm adjusted I cant get comfy at all with it not been to bed since it happened as I cant get comfy and the pain so the sofa and me are great friends now lol just wanted to say a big thank you to sarah and marc for getting me out of the house the other weekend and having us and the dogs round for a great day. Take care guys hope you are all doing ok

[emoji106]

Thank you all very much for your well wishies its going to be a long hard road to recovery due to the amount of pain I am in already been told I will never get full use of my arm again which at 33 years of age is hard to take I have to go to the hospital every 2 weeks to have this stupid bionic arm adjusted I cant get comfy at all with it not been to bed since it happened as I cant get comfy and the pain so the sofa and me are great friends now lol just wanted to say a big thank you to sarah and marc for getting me out of the house the other weekend and having us and the dogs round for a great day. Take care guys hope you are all doing ok

[emoji106]

But it will not be painful like that forever right? :(:grouphug:

So sorry you are in pain and unable to funtion 'normally', I can sympathise with you to a point after having my accident last year. Having two broken bones in my neck and having to wear a contraption for 3 months was not only painful but frustrating, some days I would just cry :(  It feels like it's never ending and not being able to do things for yourself is so overwhelming.  

The love of my family and friends and of course my doggies kept me focused on getting better, 10 months on Im still not back to full health but little by little I will get there.  Try not to expect too much too quickly, it may never be the same but it will improve.  Positivity is a wonderful medicine. X

Just to update people .... The guy who attacked lee has just handed himself into the police .... presumably after seeing his face around the net!!!! He is being interviewed at the moment.

This must be a massive relief to Lee and will hopefully help him move forwards x

sent via husky howls

Thanks for the update, that's awesome news. Lets hope he gets put away

Further update - he has been bailed until 10th April

He can't apologise enough for what he's done - doesn't change what happened though

No it doesn't :( but at the same time we don't know the flip side of the coin. Thanks for updating Sarah x

• 5 weeks later...

what the heck is wrong in this world....you cheat somebody out of money and you get jail ...you do this to somebody and you walk away rom it...makes no sence to me what so ever...