Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stormy

2 Xl Crates - Pickup Only

Selling my two crates as i just want two smaller ones they dont really need the size they have now and its a pain trying to find space for them and travelling with them etc!

They are both used but both perfectly fine :)

They are the XL crates so 42 inches i believe?

Would like £20 each for them, pick up only i am in west yorkshire, wakefield area.

That's a great deal!  When we got an XL crate it cost a packet!  :o

Yeah they're not cheap but I'm happy with my price aslong as they are picked up :)

They'd be handy for camping or foster dogs but we're just too far away. Even though I'm off work, I can't drive yet. I'm sure they'll be snapped up, Storm

Not for me as i already have two so its just a thought on behalf of anyone who wants them but can't get t you to collect them, what about if they arranged a courier to collect them? I'm sure My Hermes and Yodel do a collection and delivery service, you'd just have to wrap them (a flat box each side and some black bags would probably do it?)....just a thought  :)

I can do its just i dont have LOADS of free time to mess about so easier if someone picks them up really but if they really wanted to arrange a courier i could possibly sort doing that.

I have one as the other one is going to someone at camp :)

can you bring the other to camp too i will have it from you as my 2 only like to sleep together in a crate

Who else was it that wanted one of the crates?? Ive brought them both with me :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.