Calling All Keyboard Players - Some Great Bargains Out There!

Martian

Having sold my Roland AT70 Electronic Organ, (just before Christmas - due to a lack of space after our recent move), I received a call, ('out of the blue'), asking if I could repair a Technics SX-EN3 Electronic Organ, (I can only presume the purchaser of my Roland recommended my services).

After repairing said Organ I thought I would take a look at the 'Keyboard Marketplace', (via the usual on line auction and classified sections), and was amazed to note that some of the older, (albeit basic), models are now going for an absolute song, (starting from around £10 as long as you can carry them and that have a suitably large vehicle to transport them home).

Then fate stepped in as I noted a new advert, (on a well known classified site), for a Technics SX-EA5, (which retailed at £5k when new some 10 to 15 years ago), that was 'free to a good home'!

Needless to say I got the car out and 140 miles later I was the proud owner of a pristine, (fully functional - no need to get my test gear out), Technics Organ, (it even included the seat), and I have made space for it inside the cottage.

If you are interested in keyboards - there are lots of bargains out there!

Just need to learn to play properly now!

post-7455-0-19910900-1422197576_thumb.jp