Husky Owners Keyrings For Sale

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I will hopefully get them tomorrow so will pm you the payment info :-) You guys will just need my e-mail address to pay via PayPal right?

Yeah email addy is usually enough for paypal

This might be easier.  I created a list of everyone that has confirmed they want one, and how many.  If you want to add your name, you can just add it to this list ;) :

Name              Quantity

BingBlaze N Skyla - 1

Andy - 2

Mazz - 2

robke - 2

Jay - 1

SolitaryHowl - 2

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum - 2

mydiamond - 1

Stormy - 1

Stormchaser09 - 1

sibe1 - 2

Carly - 1

Clare70  - 1

Rachael_Astro - 1

I think it will just be one amount of postage Andy as I don't think 2 of them goes over 100g. I'm going to head down the post office tomorrow and make sure.

OK thanks :)

This might be easier.  I created a list of everyone that has confirmed they want one, and how many.  If you want to add your name, you can just add it to this list ;) :

Name              Quantity

BingBlaze N Skyla - 1

Andy - 2

Mazz - 2

robke - 2

Jay - 1

SolitaryHowl - 2

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum - 2

mydiamond - 1

Stormy - 1

Stormchaser09 - 1

sibe1 - 2

Carly - 1

Clare70  - 1

Rachael_Astro - 1

Thanks jay, I have a similar list myself on an excel spreadsheet :-)

Hey everyone, just a quick update on the manufacturing process :-) They have all been cut, they just need cleaning up etc now. Rich and I are going to crack on with this tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully they will be ready to send out to you guys soon! Checked on the postage, sending two in the same package doesn't send the weight over 100g so postage will not be any more for 2 keyrings :-)

post-11317-0-99260100-1421954040_thumb.j

Hi, love them,  can I have 3 please if you still have any left. Postage price and paypal payment address also. Thanks.

Gary.

Hi Gary, yes of course you can. We're still working on polishing them up etc at the mo so we haven't sent any out yet. We will pm everyone when they are ready :-)