Wanted - Dogmatic

Does anyone have a dogmatic headcollar they no longer use? Or know where I can get one cheap? Blaze is starting to do my head in when he sees other dogs n I just need to do some training on him but need control of his head to do so

You're very welcome to try one of our Schnozz headcollars, Nix - we tried every headcollar (including Dogmatic) going and for one reason or another they all failed so we made them for our dogs a few years ago. Worked so well that we now make them for other people and they've proved to be very successful. Custom made, so you'd need to let me know size and colours - if interested, PM me and I'll give you details of where to get the details

Luka modelling the Schnozz

post-1633-0-10671000-1421444737_thumb.jp

If you're interested, PM your measurements and colours on FB, with your address and whether the included safety will be for a collar or harness and we'll sort one out for you. Pay if it does the trick, return it if it doesn't (we always offer full refunds for any of our products - they may all be custom made but we only want happy customers using them!)

How much are they? I'm not familiar with pounds

I would not mind knowing how much they are Mark for my 2...

£15 I think

Yup, as Nix sya, they're £15 each + p&p (£2-£3) which includes Schnozz and safety chain (to attach to collar or harness). It's then £13 for the 2nd and £11 thereafter

Which translates as $27 for one, $22 for second + $6 p&p

Which translates as €22 for one, €19 for second + €5 p&p

They look so comfy.  Interesting design.  Looking for something for the pups as they are just on a collar at the mo.  Just starting to jolt me, although pretty good loose lead otherwise, it's just the lurch when they see something.  Also looking forward, I would like these two to be ready for rigging with Noah.

Tried them on the Halti but distressed Howler to much.  and they are growing so fast, cost is an impedance to buying anything without adjustment... they look quite adjustable??

OK, our thinking was that, having tried them all over the years we wanted something that was:

safe (doesn't pull from the side, twisting the neck, but pulls from behind the head)

comfortable (wide fleece that not only provides comfort by not digging in but also the extra surface area prevents riding up into the eyes - the customisation of colours is just a bonus)

and secure (extra strong safety chain linked to collar/harness prevents dog escaping in the unlikely event that (s)he gets out of the Schnozz). Security is our number one priority, so we strength test all components before we adopt them and manufacture on industrial equipment

We can't guarantee that it'll stop a dog pulling as nothing can if they are that determined. BUT it will reduce the pulling and allow more control. And we back that up with a promise of a full refund of purchase should anyone require it - we only want customers who are both happy and use our products! And yes, though we ask for measurements, there is considerable latitude to allow for growth - though for younger dogs we might recommend a slightly narrower webbing and, when they've grown to adult, we'll upgrade to full width FOC