Harness

TheSimms

Ezydog / Julius K9 (different brands but pretty much identical)

Strong and hardwearing.

http://www.ezydog.co.uk/convert-harness/

http://julius-k9.co.uk/k9-powerharness-original-dog-harness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Multi hookup : does this mean you can walk more than one hooked to a multi dog lead? I use my Hooner Harnesses and hook on shoulder D ring to walk and rear D ring when they will pull.

Ah ok. I have halti which i attach to the extra link off the harness so everything is connected in case one bit comes off....but would prefer to use something like you describe. Will need to wait and save up as I'll have final payment for my rig due in ten days...whoop.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Also can anyone give me an idea of 'snub line' length and diameter/type rope as I'll need this with a carabiner clip to secure rig & dogs to wrap around tree if I ever have to!

The snub line rope hangs in a tidy roll below and behind handle bars with a line section looped to wrap round front strut support to the rig, attached to a barrier protector and also helps to avoid running direct into hard objects the long line is used and then looped through a spliced 'eye' on the lower front snub line....

Good job I can splice and tie knots. - as a sailor too......b6247d968f8e09e78a13c52e2103912c.jpg

This little lass belongs to Kerri Hooner - only pic I can find of a rig!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk