Closing Facebook Group

Marc

Hi All,

Just letting you all know that I will be closing down the facebook group for posting later on tonight.

The group was originally to bring people onto the forum, and as its not monitored quite as much as what the forum is it can end up harboring conversation in a way which we would not like to be associated with our forum. As such its better to be used purely as a source to let people know we are here. I will promote things that are going on within the forums every now and then on there, however it will not be a place for conversation, that can be done on the forum if people wanna chat

Yep, better to see it closed down for good. After that lovely lady told me to F off instead of calmly stating her disagreement in a level-headed way, I no longer think that group is a good place to promote the forum.

That made me so angry someone saying that to you! Grr