Happy New Year Husky Owners!

Sarah

I hope whatever you are doing you are with loved ones and have a wonderful time!

I will be utterly intoxicated ;)

as this year draws to a close let's take a time to paws and remember the loved ones that have passed across to rainbow bridge for they lit up our lives and brought us closer together x

I hope you all have a wonderful new year and that 2015 brings you all love and happiness. Whatever your doing be safe and happy xxx

See you all in 2015!!!

sent via husky howls

Happy New Year to everyone.  Too many have passed on to the rainbow bridge this year it seems, taken away too soon :( 

It's been a year of changes, some harder than others.  Here is to a happy, healthy and successful 2015!  I will be spending the new year hugging my fur kids tight, most likely with a glass or two (or five!) of wine!

Happy new years to everyone.

I will definately be getting bladdered tonight with good reason.

2014 was definately my worst year ever, I was involved in a huge road traffic accident and how I'm still here is a miracle! Not only did I survive but I've gone on to make a near on full recovery.  

For me 2015 is about making the most of my life as it was nearly snactched away from me and looking at all the positives, like my loving family and my three beautiful dogs.

Happy new year to you all :)

Happynew year! We took brian and leeli to the local pub and they loved all the attention.. until the party poppers began and we had to literally run back to the house because brian was terrified bless him. We won't be doing that again. Stupid idea really :\ but yes happy new year and I am happy to be a new member of this amazing site!