Daughtry Has Passed Over

Andy

So sorry. I have no words. Thank goodness it was quick. Thoughts and howls are with you.

Thank you

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I still "hear" D around & about. It upset me at first but now I realise he is always with me, as Daughtry will always be with you, Bings with Nix, Saskia with Dunc & Sue, etc, etc They're in our hearts where they will forever remain and keeping each other company over the Bridge, causing havoc & wooing with the best of them xx

I've only just seen this, I'm so sorry. You have our deepest sympathies. Your pack was the first I met from the forum and you were so welcoming, we all feel for you. Hope you are all doing ok, Phil & Ann-Marie

Thanks Phil, Every day it gets a little easier, then something pops out at you to remind you. . . One day at a time as they say

I'm sure you remember Echo's effusive welcome, all teeth and attitude. :)