I Would Like To Introduce

Val (Zebedee)

my birthday present from Grumpy (I have put a festive hat on him seeing as it is Christmas!) but I have yet to decide on a name .... what do you think? He's very well behaved lol

post-143-0-26882500-1419713335_thumb.jpg

Oh - and before I forget, I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the pack - Demon. Grumpy presented me with the adoption certificate on Christmas Day  :D I know, I know - a dog shouldn't be given as a Christmas gift, but he really is not going anywhere lol

post-143-0-82745000-1419713505_thumb.jpg

Grumpy & I offered to do a run to pick up 2 huskies whose owners had sadly lost their home. There was a gorgeous red girl and this handsome chap. We fell in love with this boy and knew within 24 hours he was probably going to stay. The next thing I knew, I was opening an envelope on Christmas Day with his adoption certificate in. He is 21 months old and soft as anything. He fitted in with Myshka and Kaviq straight away. So we are officially a 3 husky family again (with Loki the foster still here after 7 months :-( ) 

Thank you. He is just finding his feet and showing his character more. The female he lived with was very dominant to the point when they were eating, if she looked across at him, he would stop eating and back away from the food till she started eating again, then he'd try another mouthful. Now, he instigates play, eats right next to Kaviq & polishes his food off no problem lol 

Awwww I love Demon he looks so sweet….. Demon sweet???? Lucky boy to have found his forever home with you and Grumpy. (are we allowed to call him Grumpy as well????) 

I love the still and silent husky, he is lovely.  or is it a she????? Still like the name Acacia.   But will need to have a still and silent Husky to name another as I am on a promise to add no further living breathing furry animals to my family.  :(

All in all sounds like you had the best Xmas and Birthday. X