Sign in to follow this  
BingBlaze n Skyla

Bings

So sorry Nix, I never had the privilege of meeting bings, but hearing about him and his ways was always a treat.

My heart aches for you all, take care.

rip bings xx

So sorry to hear about Bings nix :(

Awww! Must be so difficult making that final decision, but I know you've made it for the best :huskyhugs: RIP Bings :wub:

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this, I know how you feel as it was very difficult when I had to let my 14 year old girl go 2 years ago. RIP Bings, run free.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I haven't been a member on here as long, but I know it's never easy losing one that you love. My heart goes out to you, rest in peace Bings.  :rainbowbridge:

Oh Nix, I am truly sorry. Bings will forever live in your heart. Thank you so much for letting us share him with you through this foum.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Seems he had a good and happy life so take comfort in that you were the reason for that. Never an easy thing to go through. Keep smiling.

So sorry for your loss, I hope bringing him home will give you some comfort. Run free little man xx

Awwww I'm so sorry for you and your pack :(  Making that decision is so hard. You're right though...a dog know when it's time :(

I hope your all doing OK :(

I look at this thread whenever I am here.  I usually do not know the dogs that are talked about, but I read their stories nonetheless.  I remember hearing about Bings though (that makes it more poignant).  I remember enjoying the stories that I had heard about him from your posts.  

I am so very sorry for your loss.

It's been a month today , not a day goes by when he's not on my mind sometimes it's sad other times I laugh at what he used to get up to , miss him like crazy

Found this pic last night n it made me laugh , my cheeky boy <3

02108e7cf3c8bf88732bb3cf75344b7c.jpg

Run free Mr Bings. He'll never be forgotten Nix, he's the most famous and loved by all staffy I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bings was one of the luckiest and happiest boy to have you -still he is ! Thinking of you, Nix.